Cook ~ $15/HR ~ Boarding School!Pottersville/ Chester, New Jersey
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Friday and Saturdays off
- Shifts end by 7p.m.
- Fewer hours in summer--enjoy the weather!
- Occasional events outside of regular schedule
- Daily training
- Competitive weekly pay
- Career growth opportunity
- Prepare a diverse range of foods
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Follow food safety protocol
- Assist other team members with additional work
- Keep accurate production logs
- Inspire and motivate team members
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Interact with community
- Substantial culinary knowledge and prior cooking experience required
- Familiarity with diverse styles of cuisine & food safety procedures
- Ability to read and write in English and use simple math
- Strong organizational skills and computer literacy
- ServSafe certification is a plus
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
An Equal Opportunity Employer