Office AssistantMiami, Florida
- Monday - Friday 8 AM -- 2 PM
What you get:
- Opportunity for growth
- Regular schedule
- Great team
- Beautiful community who appreciates what we do.
What you'll do:
- Assist Food Service Director with office including ordering supplies, keeping financial records, making signs, processing orders
- Assist in management of recruitment proccess
- Processing new hire paperwork. keeping employee files organized
- General office duties
- Assist in providing exceptional dining services!
What you need:
- Outstanding references
- Awesome customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Advance computer skills
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Bonus, ability to communicate well in English/Spanish
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
An Equal Opportunity Employer