Prep Cook ~ Private University ~ Weekends & Evenings!Washington, District of Columbia
This location is a ten minute walk for the nearest bus line.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Must be available evenings and weekends
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive weekly pay: $14-16/hr
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Keep workspace clean & organized by following a daily cleaning schedule
- Follow all food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Prepare food & beverages according to recipes
- Interact kindly everyday with students, staff, and team
- Assist in setting kitchen & dining hall before and after meal periods
- Work in a great team environment!
- Food service experience
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Reliability and flexibility in schedule
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
An Equal Opportunity Employer