Sous Chef ~ Private School ~ Weekdays!Crownsville, Maryland
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- 38-40 hour work week
- Occasional weekend and weeknight functions - room for overtime!
- Daily training
- Appreciative community
- Competitive weekly pay
- Career opportunity (we love to promote from within!)
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Follow food safety protocol
- Assist with catering events
- Take the lead on prep and kitchen production - this is hands on!
- Keep accurate production logs
- Inspire and motivate team members
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Interact with community
- Experience in a leadership position
- Substantial culinary knowledge and prior cooking experience required
- Familiarity with diverse styles of cuisine & food safety procedures
- Culinary degree preferred, but not required
- Ability to read and write in English and use simple math
- Strong organizational skills and computer literacy
- Ability to delegate and manage team members
- ServSafe certification is a plus
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
An Equal Opportunity Employer