Dishwasher/Utility ~ Near Union Station!Washington, District of Columbia
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- Follows school schedules
- Daily training
- Competitive weekly pay: $15/hr!
- Free underground garage parking
- Metro bus accessible via route X-2
- Blocks From Union Station Metro
- An awesome team
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Wash dishes, pots, pans and other various service wares
- Sweep and mop kitchen
- Assist with receiving food item and putting away stock
- Keep all service-ware clean and sanitized before and after service
- Manage all trash and recyclables throughout the day
- Assist with various projects as needed
- Help with prep cooking
- Interact kindly with students, staff, and team
- Work in an awesome team environment!
- Excellent attitude; a smile is part of the uniform! :)
- Ability to read instructions and write in English
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
An Equal Opportunity Employer