Lead Cook ~ Weekdays ~ Private Boys School!Washington, District of Columbia
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- 6:30a.m. - 3:00p.m.
- Monday-Friday during the school year
- Daily training
- Free lunch
- Competitive weekly pay: $17/hour
- Free underground garage parking
- Metro bus accessible via route X-2
- Blocks From Union Station Metro
- Career growth opportunity
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Follow food safety protocol
- Assist with catering events
- Take the lead on prep and kitchen production - this is hands on!
- Keep accurate production logs
- Inspire and motivate team members
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Interact with community
- Substantial culinary knowledge and prior cooking experience required
- Familiarity with diverse styles of cuisine & food safety procedures
- Ability to read and write in English and use simple math
- Strong organizational skills and computer literacy
- Serv Safe certification is a plus
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
An Equal Opportunity Employer