Technology Help Desk Customer Service Representatives ~ Full TimeLutherville, Maryland
Most interaction is via email, phone and remote support tools. Your primary customer is SAGE managers across North America.
While not performing help desk functions, you will assist in the creation, deployment and support of SAGE developed hardware and software solutions.
- General understanding of internal components, both laptop and desktop
- Ability to perform basic hardware replacements (Hard Disks, Memory)
- Understanding of various modern cables and connectors (USB,VGA, HDMI)
- Ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot direct connect and networked printers
- Experience with Mozilla Firefox and other modern browsers
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Experience troubleshooting Windows operating systems from XP through Windows 10
- Experience a plus but not required: Mac OSX and/or Linux/Unix
- General knowledge of popular mobile operating systems (Android, iOS)
- Ability to communicate technical solutions to non-technical audiences
- Active Listening
- Developed critical thinking skills
- Strong knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
- Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications preferred
- Powershell script experience a plus
- Two years help desk experience preferred
- Knowledge of or strong desire to learn a Linux environment
- Vacation, holiday and sick time
- Compensation is based upon experience
- Opportunities exist for career advancement
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
An Equal Opportunity Employer