Lead Cook/Sous Chef ~ Center City ~ Benefits!Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Full-time/Afternoon to PM Lead
- Occasional events outside of regular schedule
- Schedule based on school calendar
- Starts in August for new school year
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive pay
- Career growth opportunity
- Prepare a diverse range of foods
- Adhere to from scratch recipes
- Assist the General Manager with overseeing daily kitchen operations
- Assist and train other team members
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Serve food to the student and faculty community
- Professional cooking experience required
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and perform some heavy lifting
- Serve Safe Certification
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
An Equal Opportunity Employer