Prep Cook/ Line Server ~ Private SchoolBrookline, Massachusetts
This person would be responsible for preparing from-scratch food items, setting up and cleaning serving lines, and assisting the chef as needed.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Additional hours available for catering
- Rare Weekends
- Ongoing daily training
- Free meal
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Career growth opportunity
- Beautiful Campus
- Assist with cleaning the dining room for all meal service
- Keep all service-wares clean (including pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils) clean and sanitized before and after service
- Returning and organizing cleaned service-wares
- Maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the operation
- Disposing of all trash and recyclable throughout the day
- Assist in various project as needed
- Reliability and flexibility
- Excellent customer service skills - your smile is part of the uniform!
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable transportation
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
An Equal Opportunity Employer