Prep Cook/Server ~ Part-time ~ Awesome Team!Allison Park, Pennsylvania
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Hours and days vary
- Regular operation hours: 7:00a.m. - 7:00p.m.
- Catering hours outside of normal hours occasionally
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Career growth opportunity
- Work in the kitchen with the chef to help prep food item for meals
- Wipe and sanitize tables
- Restock salad/deli bar
- Clean dining hall and dishes
- Support catering events
- Interact with students and older adults
- Assist other team members with additional work
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Serve food to the community
- Food service experience
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and perform some heavy lifting
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
An Equal Opportunity Employer