Experienced Cook ~ FT ~ ChattanoogaChattanooga, Tennessee
SAGE Dining Services is looking for an experienced cook for a private school in the Chattanooga,TN!
- 7:00a.m. - 3:00p.m.
- Nights, weekends, & holidays off
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $14/hr
- Career growth opportunity
- Prepare a diverse range of foods
- Adhere to from scratch recipes
- Assist other team members, Lead Cook, FSD with additional work
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Serve food the student and faculty community
- Three years of professional cooking experience
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and perform some heavy lifting
- Serve Safe Certification a plus!
If this job is for you apply!
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
An Equal Opportunity Employer