Lead Dinner Cook ~ Private Boarding SchoolSouthborough, Massachusetts
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Occasional events outside of the regular schedule
- Follows school calendar
- Daily training
- Competitive weekly pay
- Career growth opportunity
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Follow food safety protocol
- Assist with catering events
- Take the lead on prep and kitchen production.
- Keep accurate production logs
- Inspire and motivate team members
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Interact with community
- Substantial culinary knowledge
- Prior cooking experience required
- Familiarity with diverse styles of cuisine & food safety procedures
- Ability to read and write in English and use simple math
- Strong organizational skills and computer literacy
- ServSafe certification is a plus
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
An Equal Opportunity Employer