Cook/Utility Worker ~ Weekdays ~ Great Team!Bedford, New York
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- 7:30a.m. - 3:30p.m.
- Daily training
- Work with an awesome team
- Competitive weekly pay: $15.50/hr
- Career growth opportunity
- Prepare delicious meals for 275 students and faculty
- Clean pots and pans used for production
- Assist with deliveries
- Adhere to and follow from-scratch recipes
- Strictly follow all food and sanitation protocol
- Keep work space clean, stocked and organized
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Interact with client community in a friendly manner
- Good amount of cooking experience
- Great customer service skills
- Strong work ethic in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work quickly and independently
- Professional "can do" attitude
- Punctual, reliable and motivated to exceed our clients expectations
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform
- Ability to stand for long period of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Reliable Transportation
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
An Equal Opportunity Employer