Dishwasher ~ Private University ~ Career Growth!Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Follows school calendar
- Sick/Vacation time
- Daily training
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Career growth opportunity
- Wash dishes, pots, pans and other various service wares
- Work dish return window receiving dishes
- Sweep and mop kitchen
- Assist with receiving food item and putting away stock
- Keep all service-ware clean and sanitized before and after service
- Manage all trash and recyclables throughout the day
- Assist with various projects as needed
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Amazing references and solid work history
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and regularly lift 50 lbs
- Ability to read and communicate in English
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
An Equal Opportunity Employer