Executive Chef ~ Campus Dining ~ Private CollegeChambersburg, Pennsylvania
The Executive Chef is responsible for supporting the Director with all aspects of the account: catering, service, production, sanitation, team development and financial performance.
The Executive Chef must have a passion for people and food. The Candidate will have a CAN DO!! attitude, strong communication skills, high energy and enthusiasm. The best candidate will enjoy current food trends, and have nutritional and wellness awareness. In addition, the ideal employee will have great skills: people, planning, organizational, computer, and customer service.
The best candidate will have strong culinary skills; we do scratch batch cooking using local ingredients.
- create cycle menus
- aid in the management and training of staff
- recruitment of hourly team members
- demonstrate exemplary customer service skills
- implement and maintain HACCP standards
- develop client and customer relationships
- deliver fabulous catering results
- communicate clearly, professionally and effectively
- create a positive team environment
- other duties as assigned
- at least 3 years of prior food service management experience
- proven catering experience
- knowledgeable in current food trends
- community/ service minded
- energetic demeanor
- strong work ethic and integrity
- timely responses to communication
- proficiency with computers
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Check out this video about what we do:
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.