Cook/Server ~ Private School ~ Great Schedule!Locust Grove, Georgia
Please note that this position requires you to have major holidays, and summers off.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00a.m. - 2:30p.m.
- Occasional catering
- Major holidays off!
- Summers off!
What you get:
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $12/hr
- Career growth opportunity
- Prepare a diverse range of foods
- Adhere to from scratch recipes
- Assist other team members with additional work
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Be responsible for composing specified recipes daily
- Setting up and breaking down service lines, cleaning, and serving our community
- Professional cooking experience
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast paced environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Ability to follow recipes
- Ability to work on your own without direction at times
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and perform some heavy lifting
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer