Prep Cook/Server ~ Private School ~ Benefits!Needham, Massachusetts
Sage Dining Services is seeking a reliable, full-time Prep Cook / Utility to join our crew at a private school in Needham, MA.
- Monday- Friday 7:00 AM -4:00 PM
- Evening catering and some weekend events.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary
- Paid weekly
- Career growth
- Positive community interaction
What you'll do:
- Adhere to and follow from-scratch recipes
- Follow all food and sanitation protocol
- Use fresh and seasonal ingredients daily
- Assist with all daily kitchen duties & food production
- Interact with client community in a friendly manner
What you'll need:
- Professional cooking experience
- Great customer service skills
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for a long period of time
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer