Utility/Dishwasher~ Weekends Off ~ Private SchoolSouthborough, Massachusetts
This position offers an opportunity to learn, grow and advance.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- 11:30 AM - 7:30 PM
- Monday - Friday
- Follows school calendar
- Weekends off!
- Daily training
- Appreciative community
- Competitive pay $16.00 per hour
- Paid weekly
- Career growth opportunity
- Wash cookware and kitchen between meal periods
- Keep work space clean and organized
- Stock shelves and remove trash
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Assist chefs with food preparation
- Show off your fabulous customer service skills
- Reliable transportation
- Great attitude; your smile is part of the uniform
- Strong work ethic in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift up to 50lbs
- Flexibility and reliability
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer