Food Service Worker/Server ~ On-Call ~ $12/HR!Kennesaw, Georgia
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Usually 8:00a.m. - 2:30p.m.
- Some evenings and weekends
- Competitive wages: $12/hr
- Community work environment
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Take and record food temperatures
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Set up and take down serving line
- Keep work station clean and organized
- Interact kindly with student and faculty community
- Food service experience preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills--your smile is part of the uniform!
- Ability to follow instructions
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs
- Passion for food and people
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer