Food Service Worker ~ On-Call and Part-Time Positions!Tappahannock, Virginia
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- On-call & part-time
- Flexible schedules
- Hours and days vary
- Open 7:30a.m. Close 7:30p.m., 7 days/week
- Occasional catering will require later hours
- Ongoing training
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Your meal during your shift free
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Positive community interaction
- Adhere to and follow from-scratch recipes
- Follow all food and sanitation protocol
- Use fresh and seasonal ingredients daily
- Adhere to the daily changes in a positive manner
- Assist with all daily kitchen duties & food production
- Interact with co-workers, students and client community in a friendly manner
- Be positive and upbeat at all times!
- Excellent and outgoing customer service skills
- Strong work ethic in a very fast-paced environment, work with limited supervision
- Ability to stand for a long period of time
- Ability to read and process invoices when goods are delivered
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs with assistance and 25 lbs without assistance
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer