Cold Prep Cook ~ Weekends Off ~ $14-15/HR!Washington, District of Columbia
This person would be responsible for composing specified recipes daily, setting up and breaking down service lines, cleaning, and serving our community.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- 6:00a.m. - 2:00p.m.
- Follows school schedule
- An awesome team
- Free lunch
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $14-$15!
- Positive community interaction
- Career with growth opportunity
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Keep servery clean and full
- Other duties as assigned
- Follow all food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Interact kindly everyday with students, staff, and team
- Prepare meals including salads, fruits, and beverages
- Assist in resetting kitchen & dining hall after meal periods
- Work in a great team environment!
- At least 2 years experience
- Knife skills and food safety knowledge
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Reliability and flexibility in schedules
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer