Dishwasher/Prep Cook ~ Part-Time ~ Evenings!Washington, District of Columbia
We have great camaraderie and we have passion about the food we serve our community. This is an awesome entry-level position with the opportunity for growth.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- All shifts including weekends and evenings
- Follows school calendar
- Daily training
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $14/hr
- Career growth opportunity!
- Beautiful campus
- Wash dishes, pots, silverware and pans
- Interact with community on serving line
- Sweep and mop kitchen
- Assist with receiving food item and putting away stock
- Keep all service-ware clean and sanitized before and after service
- Manage all trash and recyclables throughout the day
- Assist with various projects as needed
- Ability to follow directions
- Awesome customer service skills--a smile is a part of the uniform!
- Ability to multi-task & work quickly in some areas
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer