Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- Monday - Friday
- Typically 6:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- Occasional evenings and weekends for catering events
- Follows school calendar
- Weekly Pay
- Daily training
- Career growth opportunity!
- Beautiful campus
- Wash dishes, pots, silverware and pans
- Return clean dishes, pots and pans to their proper location
- Wash dishes by hand as well as operate a dish machine
- Work dish return window
- Sweep and mop kitchen
- Assist with receiving and stocking
- Keep all smallwares clean and sanitized before and after service
- Assist with removal of all trash, recyclables and compost throughout the day
- Assist with various projects as needed
- A positive attitude
- Ability to follow directions
- Awesome customer service skills--a smile is a part of the uniform!
- Ability to multi-task & work quickly in some areas
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively as part of a team
- Reliability and flexibility
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer