Chef Manager ~ Retail Venue ~ Campus DiningVillanova, Pennsylvania
Check out this video about what we do:
What you get:
- Appreciative community
- Benefits: Health/Life/Vision/Dental/Disability/401(k)
- Awesome team
- Career opportunities as company is growing rapidly
- Mission based company in whose values you can be proud
What you will do:
- Manage and train the kitchen staff
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills
- Create menus
- Merchandise, manage retail program
- Implement and maintain HACCP standards
- Develop client and customer relationships
- Deliver fabulous catering results
- Communicate clearly, professionally and effectively
- Deliver budgeted financial results
- Create a positive team environment
- Manage ordering and inventory
What you need:
- Minimum 5 years of prior food service management
- Minimum 3 years of prior retail food service
- Awesome team development skills
- High end catering experience
- High volume production experience
- High energy and stamina
- Knowledge of current food trends
- Community/ service minded
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Culinary degree preferred but not required
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.