Part-Time Dishwasher ~ Weekdays ~ Private SchoolProvidence, Rhode Island
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a highly motivated, reliable, part-time Utility/Dishwashers to join our food service team at a private day school on the East Side of Providence.
This position offers an opportunity to learn, grow and advance.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Typically 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Monday - Friday, occasional evening and weekend hours for special events
- Follows school calendar
- Competitive pay, $13.00 per hour
- Daily training
- Appreciative community
- Paid weekly
- Career growth opportunity
- Show off your fabulous customer service skills
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Wash dishes, pots, pans and silverware
- Return clean dishes, pots and pans to their proper location
- Wash dishes by hand as well as operate a dish machine
- Work dish return window
- Sweep & mop kitchen
- Keep all small-wares clean and sanitized before, during and after service
- Assist with the removal of all trash, recycling and compost during the day
- Assist with various projects as needed
- Keep work space clean and organized
- Reliable transportation
- Great attitude; your smile is part of the uniform
- Strong work ethic in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift up to 50lbs
- Flexibility and reliability
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively as part of a team
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer