SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a full-time Utility/Dishwasher for a private school
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
What you get:
- Daily training
- Appreciative community
- Competitive weekly pay
- Career opportunity (we love to promote from within!)
What you will do:
- Wash cookware and kitchen between meal periods
- Keep work space clean and organized
- Stock shelves and remove trash
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Assist chefs with food preparation
- Show off your fabulous customer service skills
What you need:
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Prior kitchen experience preferred
- Catering skills/experience preferred
- Great attitude; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and reliability
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
An Equal Opportunity Employer