Dishwasher ~ Boarding School ~ New Kitchen!Arden, North Carolina
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Full-time and part-time
- Weekends & evenings
- Shifts end at 8p.m.
- Fewer hours in summer--enjoy the weather!
- Occasional events outside of regular schedule
- Benefits for full-time positions
- Daily training
- Competitive weekly pay: $13/hr
- Career growth opportunity
- Wash dishes and cookware for meal periods
- Stock dishes, glasses & paper goods in dining hall
- Keep work space clean & organized by following a daily schedule
- Follow all food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Interact kindly every day with staff, and team
- Work in a great team environment!
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Reliable transportation; not on public transit route
- Flexible schedule
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Strong organizational skills
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer