Cook ~Scratch and Batch Cooking ~ Monday - Friday ~ 7:00 AM - 4:00 PMTampa, Florida
Our meals are made from scratch and you can feel good about the food you create every day.
- Monday - Friday
- Occasional weekends and evenings for catering events
- 7:00 a..m to 4:00 p.m.
- Follows school calendar
- Daily training
- Competitive salary starting at $13.00 per hour
- Paid weekly
- Career growth opportunity
- Prepare a wide variety of foods for meal service
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Interact with the student and faculty community in a friendly way
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Work with a great team of culinary talent
- Food services experience preferred
- Fabulous customer service skill; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for and creativity with food
- Ability to work well independently and as a team player
- Ability to communicate and read in English
- Ability to stand for a long period of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer