Utility ~ Part-Time ~ Summers Off!Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Monday, Wednesday, & Friday
- Typically 7:00 a.m. - 3:30p.m.
- Occasional evenings and weekends for catering events
- Follows school calendar
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Career growth opportunity!
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Beautiful campus
- Wash dishes, pots, and pans
- Return clean dishes, pots and pans to their proper location
- Wash dishes by hand as well as operate a dish machine
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Sweep and mop kitchen and stock dining hall
- Assist with receiving and stocking
- Interact kindly with students, staff and team
- Manage trash and recyclables
- Assist with various projects as needed
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and take directions
- Awesome customer service skills--a smile is a part of the uniform!
- Ability to multi-task & work quickly in some areas
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively as part of a team
- Capacity to lift 50lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Reliability and flexibility
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer