Cold Prep/Server ~ Mt. Vernon Hwy/Hammond DrAtlanta, Georgia
- Monday - Friday (Based on school schedule)
- 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Holidays off!
- Paid time off
- Competitive benefits package
- Occasional weekend and evening catering events, advance notice is given
What you get:
- Daily training
- Competitive pay $13.00 per hour!
- Paid weekly
- An awesome team
- A start to your career with a growing company!
What you'll do:
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Comfortable working meat slicer
- Keep areas stocked and clean
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Assist Chef with the cold prep and catering event prep
- Food Runner during lunch, replenishing hot lines and warmer boxes
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
What you need:
- Exceptional customer service skills--your smile is part of the uniform!
- Ability to lift 30 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Prior food service experience a plus
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
An Equal Opportunity Employer