Prep Cook/Server ~ Private SchoolKents Hill, Maine
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Summers off
- Occasional catering may require later hours and weekends
- Competitive wages
- A meal during your shift
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Positive community interaction
- Adhere to and follow from-scratch recipes
- Follow all food and sanitation protocol
- Use fresh and seasonal ingredients daily
- Adhere to the daily changes in a positive manner
- Assist with all daily kitchen duties including general cleaning, dishwashing, and food production
- Interact with co-workers, students and client community in a friendly manner
- Be positive and upbeat at all times!
- Salad bar prep and cleaning dining hall servery.
- Excellent and outgoing customer service skills
- Strong work ethic in a very fast-paced environment, work with limited supervision
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and stand for long periods of time
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer