Dishwasher ~ Near White Water GA!Marietta, Georgia
Join our Culinary Team! Now hiring for a full-time position at private school in Marietta, GA. We provide a cooked from scratch, lunch only program. We follow a school calendar that allows you to spend most of your weekends and holidays with friends and family. We're conveniently located near public transportation.
- Monday - Friday
- Occasional weekends and evenings for catering events
- Follows school calendar
- Show off your fabulous customer service skills
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Wash dishes, pots, pans and silverware
- Return clean dishes, pots and pans to their proper location
- Wash dishes by hand as well as operate a dish machine
- Work dish return window
- Sweep & mop kitchen
- Keep all small-wares clean and sanitized before, during and after service
- Assist with the removal of all trash, recycling and compost during the day
- Assist with various projects as needed
- Keep work space clean and organized
- Reliable transportation
- Great attitude; your smile is part of the uniform
- Strong work ethic in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift up to 50lbs
- Flexibility and reliability
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively as part of a team
- Daily training
- Competitive salary
- Paid weekly
- Career growth opportunity
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
An Equal Opportunity Employer