Cashier/Prep ~ FT ~ Winter Haven!Winter Haven, Florida
We have great camaraderie and we have passion about the food we serve our community every day. This is an awesome entry-level position with the opportunity for growth. If you have been thinking of a career in Food Service, maybe this is just the first step you have been seeking! (Reliable transportation required)
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- 7:30a.m. - 2:15p.m.
What you get:
- Free lunch
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly $12.00/hr!
- A start to your career with a growing company!
What you'll do:
- Interact with client community and run the register
- Prepare and package items for our grab and go sales area
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Keep areas stocked and clean
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
What you need:
- Exceptional customer service skills--your smile is part of the uniform!
- Prior retail cashier experience preferred
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Reliable transportation; there is no public transportation in this area
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer