Food Service Workers ~ Campus DiningSouth Berwick, Maine
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it! This quick video shows a day in the life:
- Occasional Weekends
- Occasional catering may require later hours
- Prep Cooks/Servers
- Benefits for full-time positions
- Competitive wages ~ minimum $12 per hour
- A meal during your shift
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Positive community interaction
- Management committed to your success
- Adhere to and follow from-scratch recipes
- Follow all food and sanitation protocol
- Use fresh and seasonal ingredients daily
- Adhere to the daily changes in a positive manner
- Assist with all daily kitchen duties including general cleaning, dishwashing, & food production
- Interact with co-workers, students and client community in a friendly manner
- Be positive and upbeat at all times!
- Professional cooking experience for Cook role
- Excellent and outgoing customer service skills
- Strong work ethic in a very fast-paced environment, work with limited supervision
- Ability to put away stock when goods are delivered
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and stand for long periods of time
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer