Dishwasher ~ Private SchoolMexico, Missouri
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a part-time Dishwasher/Utility for a private boarding school dining hall in Mexico, Missouri.
We serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner Monday through Saturday and Brunch on Sunday.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
What you get:
- Competitive Hourly Rate: $11.67 per hour
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive weekly pay
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Christmas and Spring Break off.
What you'll do:
- Washing dishes and pans
- Pot washing
- Mopping floors
- Taking out trash
- Recycling and breaking down boxes
- Keeping kitchen, serving area clean
- Follow food safety procedures
- Restocking dishes and silverware
- Serving Daily Meals
- Help set up, serve and clean up after service
- Assist fellow Team Members in completing the end of night duties
- Other duties as assigned
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer