Cook ~ Corporate HQ ~ Monday - FridayEvansville, Indiana
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
- 5:45 AM -1:45 PM
- Primarily Monday - Friday
- Occasional evening or weekend catering.
- 35 hours per week
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive weekly pay
- Career growth opportunity
- Prepare a diverse range of foods for lunch service
- Keep workspace clean, stocked, and organized
- Help prepare and serve food for catered events.
- Serve meals to staff and visitors inside the community
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Show off your fabulous customer service skills
- Work in an awesome team environment!
- A friendly demeanor; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced work environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Knife skills and a regard for food safety
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and do some heavy lifting
- Ability to follow recipes in English
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer