Cook ~ Beautiful Waterfront Private School!Middletown, Rhode Island
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- Nights and Weekends a must
- Great Benefits
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive pay
- Career growth opportunity
- Prepare a diverse range of foods
- Adhere to from scratch recipes
- Assist other team members, Cooks, Chef and FSD as directed.
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- 2 years of scratch cooking experience.
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and perform some heavy lifting
- Serve Safe Certification, helpful but not required for employment
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer