Chef Manager ~ Campus DiningTowson, Maryland
This is a typical day at a SAGE venue: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
What you get:
- Appreciative community
- Beautiful work environment
- Awesome team
- Career opportunities in growing company
- Manage and train the kitchen staff
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills
- Create menus for daily meal service as well as for the variety of catering events that occur frequently
- Implement and maintain HACCP standards
- Develop client and customer relationships
- Deliver fabulous catering results
- Communicate clearly, professionally and effectively
- Deliver budgeted financial results
- Create a positive team environment
- Manage ordering and inventory
- Minimum 3 years of prior food service management
- Awesome team development skills
- High end catering experience
- High energy and stamina
- Knowledge of current food trends
- Community/ service minded
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Culinary degree preferred but not required
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.