Dishwasher/Utility ~ Weekdays ~ Private School!Bethesda, Maryland
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00a.m. - 3:30p.m.
- Occasional evenings and weekends for catering events
- Daily training
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $13.75/hr
- We are located two blocks from
- Metro line with bus stop out front
- Beautiful campus
- Career growth opportunity
- Wash dishes and cookware
- Manage trash and recycling
- Keep kitchen and serving area clean
- Follow food safety procedures
- Restock dishes and silverware
- Help set up, serve, and clean up after service
- Assist team with other duties
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Capacity to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Ability to communicate in English
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer