Prep Cook/Server ~ $14/HR ~ Weekdays!Raleigh, North Carolina
Join our talented culinary team! We provide a cooked from scratch program in a brand new kitchen.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- 7:00a.m. - 3:30p.m.
- Occasional weekends and evenings for catering events
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Career growth opportunity
- Serve food to the client and faculty community
- Prepare meals including salads, fruits, and beverages
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
- Keep a clean & organized kitchen
- Interact kindly every day with students, staff, and team
- Work in a great team environment!
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Solid work history and great references
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and do some heavy lifting
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer