Cook ~ Private School ~ Competitive Pay!Madison, Connecticut
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a full-time Cook for a private school dining hall in Madison, CT
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
What you get:
- Great Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Career growth opportunity
- Once trained, an established schedule
- Prepare a diverse range of foods
- Adhere to recipes
- Assist FSD and Executive Chef with daily kitchen operations
- Assist other team members with additional work including:
- Cooking, cleaning, FOH, serving, dishwashing
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to multitask
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently as well as with the team
- Solid work history and great references
- ServSafe Certified a plus
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.