Steward/Prep Cook ~ Private School ~ Career OpportunitiesTilton, New Hampshire
Any position at SAGE can become a career; we promote from within and value our team member's talents! Our meals are made from scratch and you can feel good about the food you create every day.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Full-time positions available
- Schedules is primarily day time, with a few nights and/or weekend events
- Daily training
- Competitive pay
- An awesome team
- Career growth opportunity!
- Assist other team members with addition work
- Adhere to from scratch recipes
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Maintain a clean and organized area during and after service
- Interact with students and faculty community in a friendly way
- A great attitude
- Fabulous customer service skills; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently and as a team player
- Ability to communicate and read in English
- Ability to stand for long period of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer