Prep Cook/Sever ~ Great School Hours ~ FT or PT Shifts!Towson, Maryland
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Full-time or part-time available
- 7:30a.m. - 3:00p.m.
- Follows school schedule
- Benefits for full-time positions
- Daily training
- An appreciative community
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
- Keep assigned areas stocked and clean
- Merchandise food display areas creatively
- Prepare house-made goods for retail sale
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Adhere to all recipes
- Show off your smile!
- Food service experience
- Reliable transportation required; not on public transit
- Positive and friendly demeanor -- your smile is part of the uniform
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work well both in a team and independently
- Capacity to lift 25 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer