Experienced Catering Assistant ~ Private University!Baltimore, Maryland
We are a private university and cater everything from intimate lunches with the University President to large conferences, summer camps, and weddings. A valid drivers license and reliable transportation are required for this position.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- 40 hours/week
- Weekdays, weekends, and evenings
- Last minute events may be scheduled
- Ongoing training
- Work on a beautiful campus
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $25/hr
- A jump start to your career with a growing company!
- Aesthetically set the scene for events, from linens to platters and decor
- Set up and break down catering events of all shapes and sizes
- Photograph and promote events on social media
- Confidently & professionally interact with Executive Level personnel
- Follow directions of management team
- Lead and manage temporary staff members during events
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior catering experience is required
- An AMAZING outgoing attitude--you are the face of SAGE to our catering clients!
- Desire and confidence to run the show
- A flexible schedule, reliable transportation, and drivers license
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Regard for professionalism
- Computer skills and savvy social media abilities
- A strong, self-starting work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with a team as well as work independently
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and be able to stand for long periods of time
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer