Prep Cook/Server ~ Memphis Area!Memphis, Tennessee
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a full-time Prep Cook/Server for a private school in Memphis, TN.
We have a position open:
- Monday - Friday: 7AM - 3:30PM
- Occasional evening and weekend hours available for catering events.
- Additional hours may be available depending on schedules
- Summers and all school holidays off!
What you get:
- Accrued sick / vacation time
- Health Benefits are available
- Daily training
- Weekly Payroll, Competitive Pay
- Career growth opportunities
What you'll do:
- Prepare a diverse range of foods
- Set up and break down serving stations
- Adhere to scratch cooking recipes
- Follow food safety protocol
- Assist other team members with additional work
- Keep accurate production and temperature logs
- Inspire and motivate team members
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Work within specific time constraints
- Interact with community guests
What you need:
- Some culinary knowledge and prior food service experience
- Ability to read and write in English and use simple math
- Strong organizational skills and computer literacy
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
An Equal Opportunity Employer