Food Service Director for Private Seminary CollegeMiami, Florida
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking awesome leadership talent to join our team as Food Service Director in a private Seminary College in Miami, FL. This is a hands on culinary leadership role. You will have an hourly team to manage with a Supervisor to assist. This includes Nights and Weekends.
We are seeking a true culinary manager to design and produce menus, manage ordering and inventory, our catering calendar and our kitchen team. Our best managers are as skilled in front of the house presentation and showmanship as they are in the kitchen and have, above all, outstanding customer service skills.
What you will do:
- Produce high quality scratch batch cooking
- Manage, interview, & train the kitchen staff
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills
- Create menus
- Implement and maintain HACCP standards
- Develop client and customer relationships
- Deliver fabulous catering results
- Communicate clearly, professionally and effectively
- Deliver budgeted financial results
- Create a positive team environment
- Manage ordering and inventory
- Maintain a clean organized kitchen
- Minimum 7 years of prior food service management
- Strong administrative abilities
- Awesome team development skills
- Catering experience
- High energy and stamina
- Knowledge of current food trends
- Community/ service minded
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Big smile
- Culinary degree preferred but not required
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer