Temporary Worker Needed ~ Dishwasher/Steward ~ Southeastern MassKingston, Massachusetts
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- February - March (between 3-8 weeks)
- Sunday 7:00 AM - 2:00 PM '
- Friday 2:15 PM - 6:15 PM
- On-Call available
- $13.00 per hour
- Daily training
- Competitive salary
- Paid weekly
- Career growth opportunity
- Wash dishes, smallwares, posts, and pans
- Manage trash and recycling
- Keep kitchen and serving area clean
- Follow food safety procedures
- Restock dishes and silverware
- Help set up, serve, and, clean up after service
- Assist team with other duties
- Light food prep in the kitchen
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer