Prep Cook/Server ~ Career Opportunity!Allison Park, Pennsylvania
Our ideal candidate is looking for a position to learn, grow, and eventually step into an operational management position.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Hours will vary depending on operational needs
- Weekdays & weekends
- Opening shift starts at 7:00a.m.
- Closing shift ends at 7:00p.m.
- Adhere to and follow from-scratch recipes
- Follow all food and sanitation protocol
- Use fresh and seasonal ingredients daily
- Assist with all daily kitchen duties & food production
- Interact with client community in a friendly manner
- Food service experience
- FOH & BOH experience
- Great customer service skills
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for a long period of time
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
For three decades, SAGE Dining Services® has been defining the standard in food service for independent schools and colleges throughout the North America. SAGE's unparalleled expertise in nutrition, culinary trends, and community involvement produces exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
See more on sagedining.com.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
An Equal Opportunity Employer