Full-Time Cook ~ Beautiful Private Dining HallMarlborough, Massachusetts
This person would be responsible for composing specified recipes daily, setting up and breaking down service lines, cleaning, and serving our community.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Must be available evenings and weekends
- Competitive weekly pay: $18.00 per hour
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Prepare a diverse range of foods
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Cook for catering events
- Present plates beautifully
- Assist other team members and management with additional work
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Professional cooking experience
- Strong catering skills
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Reliability and flexibility in schedule
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer