Sales Marketing ManagerLutherville, Maryland
What you will do:
• Guide the North American sales team to identify attractive prospects
• Compose key selling messages
• Examine analytics to ascertain relationships and manage projects
• Manage a small team
• Partner with creative team to ensure sales materials are consistent, interesting and on brand
• Assist in the proposal process, both in written and oral presentation phases
• Report to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing
What you need:
• Minimum ten years of marketing experience, several years as a brand manager preferred
• MBA preferred
• Incredible communication skills and collaborative mindset
• Analytical skills, experience with Salesforce.com a plus
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and focus on the details
• Prior experience as a business analyst is a plus
• Minimum two years’ experience managing other individuals
What you get:
• Mission based growing company
• Benefits: Health/Life/Disability/Dental/Vision/401(k)
• Growth opportunities
• Beautiful offices with collaborative mentality
Join a company whose mission and service are unsurpassed, whose values you can stand behind, and whose dynamic yet relaxed environment offers an authentic work-life balance.
At SAGE, we’re known for creating exceptional dining experiences for independent schools and colleges in North America. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; we cook from scratch in small batches; and we work to educate students on healthy food choices.
Our Home Office houses robust teams in human resources, technology, accounting, marketing, nutrition, and purchasing that support a market of 275 venues and more than 3,300 field staff. SAGE is a privately-owned company whose culinary talent, integrity, and transparency has fueled sustained organic growth.
Want to see what a day in the life of working at a SAGE venue is like?
Check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer